Watch Life Happen: Episode 1, Armwresting

You’ve been waiting for it! Here it is, the debut of our weekly video diary, Watch Life Happen, with Clint & Mel. In this episode, we armwrestle. Pretty much ‘nough said there.

Click here for video. [ QuickTime ]

About these ads

15 Comments on “Watch Life Happen: Episode 1, Armwresting”

1. O love everything about this video.

My favorite line is Clint’s, “I have no memory because she knocked me out afterwards.”

2. Josh Leo says:

You guys have nice on-camera rapport…little does your audience know the way you two really act in real life! this was a really nice video…it makes me want to have a significant other in my videos….or at least a co-host sometimes…

3. bre says:

Ok, did I miss the armwrestling competition in NYC? Drat!

Bre

4. Scott Walker says:

As Tony the Tiger would say, “This video was Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!”

5. I bet you feel like a real man now Clint…

haha, couldn’t help that comment ;-)

6. Matt says:

Looks like Clint is cheating… he is starting “over the top” (my favorite Sly movie).

7. David says:

So, how many times did you have to shoot it until it looked convincing that Mel lost?

And, hey, did you guys train your dog to do the dishes? Seriously, I thought that was what he/she was doing at the beginning.

Very cool stuff.

8. That was extremely entertaining… you guys should just do competitive things each time.

9. Ha! I was wondering what was going on with the dog in the background. It’s the dishes.

I stumbled upon this from Steve G’s new vlog universe blogroll. THat thing is cool. It’s just way to heavy to put in the sidebar. But it makes a great page all its own.

Peace,

Mike

10. schlomo says:

Clint and Melanie taught me how to love again.

It’s true!

11. richard says:

well, if Melanie was looking for someone to beat, she should have arm wrestled me at Vloggercue … very entertaining video … I enjoyed it

12. Tom Kirkham says:

Hey, not bad, but the dancing video from a few months back was funny too.

What next, thumb wrestling, Indian leg wrestling, tuna fish sandwich wrestling, bathtowel wrestling, checkbook wrestling? – the list is endless.

13. ryanne says:

mel, kick his ass!
    c’mon hammer curls hammer curls get on that

14. Doug Bradley says:

I think Mel did let Clint win…

15. Anonymous says:

it looks like mel could have won that last match